Monsees & Mayer P.C.’s Springfield personal injury attorneys are committed to passionately representing clients who suffer from injuries caused by incompetent drivers, negligent or absent property owners, dangerous and defective products, and cases of sexual abuse and assault.
Our areas of practice include but are not limited to:
- Sexual Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Serious Injury
- Premises Liability
- Negligent Security
Frequently asked questions:
- How do I know if I have a personal injury case?
- Why should I hire a personal injury attorney?
- How much is my personal injury case worth?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit?
- How long does it take to get a settlement?